The DM training will take place in both, Playa del Carmen Reefs and Puerto Morelos Marine Park.
You´ll learn dive leadership skills that will stretch your ability to organize and solve problems, help others improve their scuba, supervise dive activities and assist PADI instructors with student divers. Your training will take place in freshwater cenotes and Coral reefs. The diving sites include wall dives, shipwrecks, night dives, cavern dives, Cozumel, Bull Sharks and swimming with Whale Sharks during the summer.
After earning your PADI Divemaster certification, you can:
- Conduct dives for certified scuba divers.
- Assist PADI Instructors.
- Conduct PADI DM programs.
- Work in dive resorts, dive centers, yachts or cruises
As an intern you will have the opportunity to volunteer with our conservation program and assist our instructors while teaching the PADI Coral Reef Research Distinctive Specialty, or the Reef Check Certifications.
As an intern you will have the following responsibilities and opportunities:
• Staff dive shop; sign up clients for activities and assist with their retail purchases.
• Assist with costumer service and special offers for diving gear.
• Assist with maintenance and keep dive shop and equipment clean.
• Assist our staff with divers, students and other Interns in their program.
• Assist in marketing campaigns and digital media initiatives.
• Explore additional diving certifications